2+ years of experience in RESTful api with express and node, security tool development, nosql etc.
5+ years experience with linux system, played with various destros, package manager and settled down finally with Arch & Pacman.
Tools & Technologies
AWS Services (CloudWatch, EC2, S3, SES, SNS, Secrets Manager etc.) • Bash & Zsh scripting • Docker, Kubernetes, helm, EKS, ECS etc • git/github/gitlab, actions, pipelines • linux (Arch, Debian) • nodejs, typescript, python, rust • RESTful API & Postman API testing • sql & nosql (mysql, postgres, mongodb) • tmux • Various security tools (nmap, nc, metasploit, frida, burp etc.) • VS Code & Vim
Oct, 2020 – Jul, 2022 •
A young security enthusiast driven company filled with security researchers to provide ultimate security solution for websites and mobile applications.
• Dec, 2021 – Jul, 2022 •
Managed technical aspect of the project called ReconwithMe, which was an automated vulnerability scanning and penetration testing tool, developed by security researchers for IT security teams.
- Guided overall technical team on development process
- Trained several interns with RESTful API development on expressjs
• Jan, 2021 – Dec, 2021 •
As a backend developer of a vulnerability scanning tool, I developed RESTful api which scans various tools and technelogy and gather vulnerable informations of the target.
- Worked haviely on building tools and functionalaties on finding vulnerability on web applications
- Actively maintained AWS infracture of the product (ec2, SES, SNS, ECR ...) along with CI/CD with github action and docker.
- Developed and designed RESTful api with expressjs. Was kinda repetative but learned various stuff about RESTful API at that moment
Security Researcher & Nodejs Developer
• Oct, 2020 – Jan, 2021 •
Worked on scrapping some security related stuff, developed few mini tools for scanning the web. Strongify my knowledge on OSWAP Top 10
- Developed scrapper with python and BS4
- Did little bit of pentesting
- Learned OSWAP top 10
• Sep, 2022 – Mar, 2023 •
As a Backend Developer at Dharahara Clothings, I design and develop scalable and efficient web applications, APIs, and databases.
- Designed and developed a RESTful API using Node.js and MongoDB for a shopping platform that handles thousands of requests per day. Implemented JWT-based authentication and role-based access control to ensure secure and seamless user experience.
- Used aws services and CICD tools to deploy the application and maintained it using various aws services.
- Did backend project lead in a way where I was responsible for designing the whole artictiture of the project.
Introduction to Cybersecurity
Cisco • Certified 2020
Docker Essentials: A Developer Introduction
IBM • Certified 2022
London Metropolitan University
Bsc. IT (Hons) Networking & IT Security • 2017 — 2021
Overall, this course gave me a strong foundation of knowledge in computer networks, network security, and cyber security. It has given me the tools and understanding to work in this field and be able to design, implement, and manage secure web and networks.
Developer, Open-Source Contributor • 2021 — Present
eReKon is web recon tool that helps search and scan information related to a website or domain. It mines domain info, gathers subdomains, scrapping and indexing public information, finds website technologies, finds out DNS and WHOIS information, crawls subdomain pages. In a nutshell, it is a single solution to quickly identify public information, find hidden targets, and monitor changes.
React Dev, Open-Source Contributor • 2023 — Present
A simple web app that takes pdf as input and let you talk with it through chat interface. It is built using React, Next.js, and Scss. Powered by OpenAi's GPT-3 API.
Developer • 2023 — Present
vstatus is a Visual Studio Code extension that tracks your workspace and file durations, generates insightful activity visualizations, and provides a live status image via an HTTP server. (Initially Intented to be used for github readme page)