2+ years of experience in RESTful api with express and node, security tool development, nosql etc.
5+ years experience with linux system, played with various destros, package manager and settled down finally with Arch & Pacman.
Tools & Technologies
AWS Services (CloudWatch, EC2, S3, SES, SNS, Secrets Manager) • Bash • Docker • git/github/gitlab • Github-action • Kubernetes • nodejs, python • Postman • Various security tools (nmap, nc, metasploit, frida, burp etc.) • VS Code
Dec, 2020 – Sep, 2022 •
A young security enthusiast driven company filled with security researchers to provide ultimate security solution for websites and mobile applications.
• Feb, 2022 – Sep, 2022 •
Managed technical aspect of the project called ReconwithMe, which was an automated vulnerability scanning and penetration testing tool, developed by security researchers for IT security teams.
- Guided overall technical team on development process
- Trained several interns with RESTful API development on expressjs
• Feb, 2021 – Feb, 2022 •
As a backend developer of a vulnerability scanning tool, I developed RESTful api which scans various tools and technelogy and gather vulnerable informations of the target.
- Worked haviely on building tools and functionalaties on finding vulnerability on web applications
- Actively maintained AWS infracture of the product (ec2, SES, SNS, ECR ...) along with CI/CD with github action and docker.
- Developed and designed RESTful api with expressjs. Was kinda repetative but learned various stuff about RESTful API at that moment
Security Researcher & Nodejs Developer
• Dec, 2020 – Jan, 2021 •
Worked on scrapping some security related stuff, developed few mini tools for scanning the web. Strongify my knowledge on OSWAP Top 10
- Developed scrapper with python and BS4
- Did little bit of pentesting
- Learned OSWAP top 10
• 2022-10-0 – 2022-12-0 •
Even tho it was unfortunate to leave the company because of personal reason, I learned kubernetes, helms, docker, and various AWS services. I will consider this position as Internship
- Deployed ASP Core .NET application and a opensource tool with CI/CD using gitlab CI, docker and aws eks service with helm
Introduction to Cybersecurity
Cisco • Certified 2020
Docker Essentials: A Developer Introduction
IBM • Certified 2022
London Metropolitan University
Bsc. IT (Hons) Networking & IT Security • 2017 — 2021
Overall, this course gave me a strong foundation of knowledge in computer networks, network security, and cyber security. It has given me the tools and understanding to work in this field and be able to design, implement, and manage secure web and networks.
Developer, Open-Source Contributor • 2021 — Present
"eReKon is web recon tool that helps search and scan information related to a website or domain. It mines domain info, gathers subdomains, scrapping and indexing public information, finds website technologies, finds out DNS and WHOIS information, crawls subdomain pages. In a nutshell, it is a single solution to quickly identify public information, find hidden targets, and monitor changes."